The Office of the Registrar manages the academic records of all Salem students, including course registration, recording of grades, transfer credit, and certification of candidates for graduation. Requests for enrollment verification and transcript requests are fulfilled by the office.
Students wishing to view their course schedule or see their grades should login to the Salem Information System (SIS) in the secure area of MySalem.
The Registrar’s Office also publishes course schedules and academic catalogs, and is responsible for the certification of students eligible for VA educational benefits.
- 2023-2024 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2022-2023 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2021-2022 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2020-2021 Undergraduate Catalog
Current Student Registration Forms
- Important Dates Fall 2023
- Important Dates Spring 2024
- Application for Credit for Prior Learning
- Major / Minor Declaration
- Independent Study Approval
- Directed Study Approval
- Petition to Move to New Gen Ed Catalog
- Navigating Self-Service
- Transfer Credit Pre-Approval
- Grade Change
- Cross-Registration from Salem College
- Petition for Academic Overload or Other Registration Exceptions
- Salem College Replacement Diploma Order Form